What is personal information?
Personal data* means “information about an individual that enables an individual to be identified. either directly or indirectly but does not include information on the deceased in particular.”
Personal Data We Collect
We will collect the following personal information.
- Cookie ID
- Website usage history (Activity Log)
source of personal data
We receive personal information directly from you. We will collect your personal information from the process of providing services. From information on your use of our website through your browser’s cookies Collected information from your use of our website through your browser’s cookies
You have the right to do the following:
(1) Right to withdraw consent : You have the right to withdraw your consent to Process personal data that you have given your consent to us. for the duration that your personal data is with us
(2) Right of access to your personal data (right of access) : You have the right to access your personal data and ask us to make a copy of such personal data for you including requesting us to disclose the acquisition of personal information that you do not provide agree to us
(3) Right to rectification of personal data (right to rectification) : You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate data or add incomplete data.
(4) Right to erasure of personal data : You have the right to ask us to delete your data for certain reasons.
(5) Right to restriction of processing : You have the right to suspend the use of personal data. for some reason
(6) Right to data portability : You have the right to portability of your personal data. You that you have provided to us to another data controller or yourself for some reason.
(7) Right to object to the processing of personal data (right to object) : You have the right to object to the processing. your personal data for some reason
However, you do not have to pay any expenses. In pursuing the above rights We will consider and notify you of the results of your request within 30 days from the date we receive your request.
Marketing and promotional activities
during the use of the service We will send news about marketing activities. and promoting our products, services, and services that we think you may be interested in for the benefit of providing you with full efficiency.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files located on your computer that are used to store detailed logs of your internet usage or your website visit behavior. You can learn more about cookies from https://www.allaboutcookies. .org
- so that you can sign in your account on our website continuously
- To study the behavior of using your website in order to develop it to make it easier to use, faster and more efficient.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies for our website.
- Functionality – cookies used to remember customer preferences such as language used, etc.
- Advertising – cookies used to remember what customers have visited. To offer products, services or related advertising media to match the interests of users.
You can set your browser to prevent accepting our cookies by following the steps for managing cookies.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
Privacy protection policy of other websites
Changes to Personal Data Protection Policy
Data controller details
Escape Plan Company Limited (Head Office)
145/36 Ai Village, Ratchapruek Village, Village No. 7, Plai Bang Road, Maha Sawat Subdistrict, Bang Kruai District, Nonthaburi 11130